Tuesday, June 17, 2008

GISELE BUNDCHEN THE NEXT BEST THING IN HOLLYWOOD


The former Victoria's Secret model gets candid in her all-new interview.

Supermodel/actress GISELE BUNDCHEN takes it all off -- strategically -- for the cameras in the new issue of GQ, on newsstands June 24, and we have a sneak peek!

"This is exactly how I would describe my work: I get there, I put on the clothes, I leave it on the hangar, and I go home," says the matter-of-fact model. "And that's what I do."

In her revealing Q&A, the Brazilian beauty and former "Victoria's Secret" body opens up about everything from pro football boyfriend TOM BRADY ("He really, genuinely doesn't have a bad bone in his body") to the craziest rumors about ex LEONARDO DiCAPRIO that she's ever heard (as in, reports of her despondently cutting off all her hair after her break-up with the 'Titanic' star are "ridiculous").

No comments: