Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PARTYING WITH THE STARS


I attended a masquerade party last night and it was a blast. I saw many artists in the party and the host was warm and jolly in making the party successful. As I walk to the dance floor I saw Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Sharon Stone, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt kissing each other. To see more stars, I used my Zenni Optical $8 Rx Eyeglasses to see more stars. I saw Tom Cruise, Oprah and so much more stars. There was a big screen flashing movies and I saw Zenni Optical was on Fox News! Well, that’s what I am using. I happen to sit near Paris Hilton’s table and I saw her eyeglasses. She was also using a Zenni Optical Eyeglasses. What I like about these eyeglasses is the Incredible Stylish New Frames from Zenni making the eyeglasses trendy and fashionable. As I leave the party, Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus invited me to another party. Well, I cannot decline the offer to I went with them.

No comments: