Friday, January 2, 2009

LINDSAY LOHAN HAS BIKINI PICTURES

I thought it was just a rumors about Lindsay Lohan's bikini pictures. But I guess it is no longer a rumors. She has some pretty pictures just wearing her two piece swimsuit. Ever since, I never consider Lindsay Lohan as a good endorser of swimsuits and other swimming lines. But I guess this is an exception. She did posed pretty well and the shots are good for her. May be I was just to blind about the controversies that surround this lady. Her relation with Samantha Ronson may be is the cause of her down fall of her career. But she is getting better now, unlike before. This actress has many show and movies inline for her. This Walt Disney actress disaster, for the lack of appropriate word, is getting on the right path.

1 comment:

Venkat Rao said...

Lindsay lohan very hot if she wears a bikini. Her smiling pic is very good.
Music Celebrity Den