Thursday, November 5, 2009

ALICIA KEYS NOT TOO VISIBLE NOWADAYS


One of my most admired song writer and artist is no other than Alicia Keys. Her albums and songs were my favorite. Her song with Usher titled my boo was even our group song way back in college. But I haven't see Alicia Keys these past few days. This award winning songwriter and artist should be visible.

Aside from her beautiful voice, Alicia Keys also has a face that every guy in this planet can fall in love with. Her smile captivates the watchers and her voice is just extraordinary above the rest. The last time I saw Alica Keys was on MTV years back. She remain silent for the past few years already. Hollywood arena is filled with young and beautiful stars. But Alicia Keys is more than just a face but has the voice as well.

No comments: